* I can and I will.
* Harder you work, luckier you get.
* Busy person is one who gets time to do all the things he wish to do. -Dr. Rahul Banarjee
* Less is required but much is expected.
* Delivering funcational requirement is trivial. -TV Prabhakar
* Losers quit when they're tired. Winners quit when they've won.
* It is more important whether you performed your best or not, than win or loose.
* Failure is just an early attempt to success.
* Parkinson's Law: Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
* Physics is trying to get familiarity with the software of nature.
* The ony disability of a man is his bad attitude.
* "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value" -Albert Einstein
* In the end, it's extra effort that separates a winner from second
place. But winning takes a lot more that, too. It starts with complete
command of the fundamentals. Then it takes desire, determination,
discipline, and self-sacrifice. And finally, it takes a great deal of
love, fairness and respect for your fellow man. Put all these together,
and even if you don't win, how can you lose? - Jesse Owens
* Leadership Qualities: Creativity, Integrity, Global Thinking,
Influence, Openness, Dedication, Focus on sustainability, Humility,
* Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Be Proactive: Take initiative, Manage change, Respond
proactively, Keep commitments, Take responsibility and practice
accountability, Create positive business results.
- Begin With the End in Mind: Define vision and values,
Create a mission statement, Set measurable team and personal goals,
Start projects successfully, Align goals to priorities, Focus on desired
- Put First Things First: Execute strategy, Apply
effective delegation skills, Focus on important activities, Apply
effective planning and prioritization skills, Balance key priorities,
Eliminate low priorities and time-wasters, Use planning tools
effectively, Use effective time-management skills.
- Think Win-Win: Build high-trust relationships, Build
effective teams, Apply successful negotiation skills, Use effective
collaboration, Build productive business relationships.
- Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood: Apply
effective interpersonal communication, Overcome communication pitfalls,
Apply effective listening skills, Understand others, Reach mutual
understanding, Communicate viewpoints effectively, Apply productive
input and feedback, Apply effective persuasion techniques.
- Synergize: Leverage diversity, Apply effective problem
solving, Apply collaborative decision making, Value differences, Build
on divergent strengths, Leverage creative collaboration, Embrace and
- Sharpen the Saw: Achieve life balance, Apply continuous improvement, Seek continuous learning.